Shed Fire In Coldwater Due To Faulty Extension Cord
By: Mike Stiles - Tuesday, May 9, 2023

(photo courtesy of Coldwater Fire Department)

(COLDWATER) – A Tuesday morning shed fire is being blamed on an extension cord.

Coldwater Fire Chief Dave Schmaltz says his department was called to 429 West Chicago Road, between Butters and Western Avenues, at 7:15 AM. They found a 10 foot by 10 foot shed fully engulfed in flames.

The fire was put out in a matter of minutes. A person who was living in the shed got out without being injured.


>> News Archive