ORLAND, IN - Multiple units responded to what is being reported as an electrical fire at Chubby’s restaurant located in Orland, Indiana.
Crews on the scene say a wall socket began smoking on the wall and was apparently smoldering. Quick action by employees and local firefighters were able to contain the blaze. An interior wall had to be ripped into order to stop more damage.
Early reports indicate that no one was injured as a result of this incident.
Chubby’s Fish & Steak, a restaurant favorite in the community, has been locally owned by Kellie and Kevin Kain for over 30 years. Employees, family, and friends gathered outside the restaurant showing support to the Kain family.
(09-22-2020) LaGrange County To Spray For Mosquitoes
(09-22-2020) Drive Through COVID Testing Happening Tuesday In Sturgis
(09-21-2020) South Bend Man Injured In Roll Over Accident
(09-21-2020) MSP Investigating Drug Smuggling Plot At Lakeland Prison
(09-19-2020) Seaplanes Coming To Steuben County Sunday
(09-19-2020) Bronson Man Appointed To State Commission
(09-19-2020) Hydrant Flushing Starts Monday In Coldwater
(09-19-2020) Infant Dies After Being Run Over
(09-18-2020) ISP Release Victims Names In Fatal Crash
(09-18-2020) Quincy Man Waives His Preliminary Hearing
(09-17-2020) McDonough Arraigned On Bond Violation Charges
(09-17-2020) Sturgis Cemetery Rates Going Up
(09-17-2020) Two People Arrested On Drug Charges
(09-17-2020) Three People Killed In Multi-Vehicle Crash On I-69
(09-17-2020) More Information Released About McDonough
(09-16-2020) Multi-Vehicle Crash on I-69 near Auburn Claims Three Lives
(09-16-2020) Colon and White Pigeon Schools Have COVID Cases
(09-16-2020) Fire Destroys Bronson Township Mobile Home